Cradlepoint TA1-020010M-VNN 1-Year NetCloud Essentials for IoT Gateways (Standard) with IBR200-10M for Verizon, U.S. and Canada
In Stock: Usually ships within 2-3 weeks
|Quantity Discounts||Your Price / Each||Discount|
|5 +||$298.93||Save 3%|
|10 +||$290.63||Save 6%|
|20 +||$282.77||Save 8%|
Cradlepoint IBR200 router with WiFi (10Mbps modem for Verizon) with 1-yr NetCloud Essentials for IoT Gateways (Standard), North America.
- NetCloud Essentials for IoT Gateways (Standard)
- M2M router with embedded Cat 1 LTE modem (10/5 Mbps DL/UL) with integrated mounting holes
- 12 VDC / 1 A power adapter with 6.5' (2m) cord
- Two modem antennas
- One WiFi antenna
- Quick Start Guide with warranty and regulatory information
NetCloud Solution Packages with the compact, semi-ruggedized COR IBR200 LTE router are designed for secure, cloud-managed IoT networking. The COR IBR200 enables use of low-cost M2M/IoT data plans from cellular carrier/operators, and with NetCloud Perimeter, addresses the biggest gap in IoT: security. NetCloud Solution Packages include NetCloud software, the router, and 24x7 support with Limited Lifetime Warranty on hardware.
COR IBR200 models include a Cat 1 LTE modem – specific model names include a specific modem (e.g., the COR IBR200-10M-VZ includes a Verizon Cat 1 LTE modem).
- Low-cost with industry-leading security features for value-driven IoT networking solution
- NetCloud Perimeter and advanced security for PCI-compliant networking of vulnerable IoT devices
- Embedded Category 1 modem for cost-effective connectivity
- Semi-ruggedized for wider deployment options
- Comprehensive 24x7 support included for business-critical applications
- Extensibility with GPIOs, Router SDK, NCM API for custom solutions and more!
|Manufacturer Part No.||TA1-020010M-VNN|
|Manufacturer Product Link||https://cradlepoint.com/products/cor-ibr200|